The Amara Interiors Blog Awards would not have grown into the renowned event it is today without the help of numerous sponsors over the years from the full width and breadth of the design industry. Each year every one of the IBA categories are sponsored by a leading brand connecting that brand to not only every blogger in their category but all bloggers involved in the awards. With extensive promotion across all of the IBA platforms, sponsoring an award category is an exclusive opportunity not to be missed…
Why sponsor #IBA17?
- The opportunity to interact with over 750 interior & lifestyle bloggers across the world
- Brand logo across the IBA website and in the awards ceremony brochure
- Brand logo on the awards ceremony step & repeat board to be featured in countless photos of the night
- Dedicated feature on the IBA Blog
- Invitation to the awards ceremony to meet the shortlisted bloggers face to face
- The opportunity to gift shortlisted & award winning bloggers with your products through goody bag gifting
- Promotion of your brand across all IBA social media channels
- Be part of a campaign with a hashtag reach of over 8 million people with over 35 million impressions
Highlights from the IBA16 Awards Ceremony
The Awards Night
Held at the Kit Kemp designed Ham Yard Hotel for the second year in a row, the 2016 awards ceremony was a sophisticated affair hosted by interior design and TV personality Sophie Robinson and was attended by all of the shortlisted bloggers, judges and sponsors. The cocktails and canapés delighted guests and headline sponsor LSA International’s signature anniversary tipple went down a storm.
The Ham Yard theatre was once again the setting for the ceremony with its bright orange leather seats and blue velvet drapery and saw fourteen bloggers in total walk away with awards exclusively designed by Cutture. Kimberly Duran was awarded the top prize of the evening for her blog Swoon Worthy which was named as the 2016 Bloggers’ Choice recipient voted for by the shortlisted bloggers.
We are currently finalising the details for #IBA17 but if you’d like to learn more about the awards and how to get involved, please contact us.